Bookin’ in Arlington

I follow #lifestylefamilyphotography just to know what its even about these days.  To me, its going where a family goes and documenting what a family does.  About 35% of the time that’s what I see tagged and its amazing.  The extaordinary ordinary revealed. The other 65% feels…different.  Often I see a momma in a flowing…